You Want The Fastest Way To Lose Weight and you want it NOW
Many people who think they need to lose weight actually do, yet there are also many who actually don’t. So the question you should really be asking yourself is “Do I really need to lose weight?”
There is however a difference between wanting to lose weight FAST and doing it fast AND safely, especially if it is due to possible current health restraints. Sadly, many do not realize the difference between being overweight and actually being obese.
According to the World Health Organisation, obesity is defined as being:
‘abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that may impair health.
A BMI greater than or equal to 25 is overweight
A BMI greater than or equal to 30 is obesity’
Put simply BMI (or Body Mass Index) is a form of measurement that will show whether a person is at the right weight for their height.
Obesity is linked to a number of health complications, including the early onset of death. Before any weight loss plan, especially if you have been classed as being overweight / obese you should proceed with caution and seek the advice and help of a qualified health professional.
Below are 7 Reasons you need to be losing weight:
1.Your knees – are your knees constantly hurting you? You may not show it anyone, it might not even be apparent to even those closest to you, yet you will know the pain you get when you walk, stand up, sit down. This is because the weight that your body is carrying (and that means your knees) is putting extra pressure on them every time you move.
- Tight fitting clothes – you may think the ‘obvious’ reason for you wanting to lose weight is that your clothes no longer fit. However, there are more dangerous reasons that you have no idea are present such as the amount of fat encasing your internal organs referred to as visceral fat, not at all obvious but sadly a very dangerous risk to one’s health.
- Being out of breath – if simple tasks such as just walking up flights of stairs, sitting down, or getting back up for that matter, walking etc., are difficult, you know you don’t even need to be told, deep down you know yourself you need to lose weight. Being out of breath and being unable to even do the most simple of physical tasks does not necessarily mean it is weight related, but there is a good possibility that it may be.
- Embarrassment – Many individuals are embarrassed when they are told they need to lose weight. Have you been told you need to lose a few pounds? Sadly, a small amount of weight gain often times leads to more.
- Snoring – This may actually be due to the excess fat around your neck which in turn becomes more narrow causing that shallow breathing or that ‘stop and start’ motion of breathing leading to bouts of heavy snoring.
- Loved Ones – Do not be harsh on Loved Ones who tell you, you need to lose weight, be grateful they are telling you something you may not have even realized yourself. On the other hand there are many who know they need to lose a few pounds and are constantly seeking the fastest way to lose weight. Those that care will need to use the utmost tact and somewhat discretion to point out your weight issue. However, you need to understand the reasoning behind their comments and not take it negatively. They are merely trying to help, albeit in a way that will be very uncomfortable and to a degree unbearable to you, who is on the receiving end.
- By losing weight, even just a little bit, you will find it easier to do simple activities much better.
Do you want to know the fastest way to lose weight?
Stop! Before you even begin your journey you need to have the following:
- Hunger – that is how hungry are you to lose weight, you want to lose it fast but what is your motivation? Why do you crave it so much? There has to be a WHY before you can even reach your HOW
- Focus – you need that laser sharp focus if you are to stop anything hindering your efforts in losing that weight otherwise you will get stuck on the first hurdle – taking action.
- Dedication – if it’s worth doing then it’s worth doing well.
- Challenge someone – that will certainly get your juices fired up! By challenging someone you are making a commitment that is then much harder to break. Also, it is much easier to disappoint yourself, however, it is a totally different feeling when you disappoint someone else.
- Make a public statement – throw yourself in the deep end. You will either sink or swim. Which one will it be?
If after reading all this you are still motivated, you want to find out daily exercises that not only show you the fastest way to lose weight but includes a sample menu that will kick start your efforts then click here to find how you can lose up to 10LBS in just 7 Days.